Acceptable Use Training
The purpose of acceptable use policies is to promote security, productivity, and legal compliance by ensuring that employees use company assets in a responsible and appropriate manner.
Having an acceptable use policy in place is a great start but it means nothing without training your staff on the guidelines.
- Fully online learning
- Developed by industry experts
- Duration: 2 Hours
- On completion, a certificate will be sent via email
By training staff on social media best practices, they can create and share engaging content that helps build brand recognition and loyalty.
- Introduction on acceptable use.
- Creating & implementing your policy.
- Acceptable behaviour whilst employed in an organisation.
- Acceptable use of equipment whilst employed in an organisation.
By training staff in acceptable use policies, they will have a clear understanding of what is and is not allowed, which can help prevent accidental or intentional misuse of company assets.
Member Price: £25
Prices per person.