Acceptable Use Training
Training staff in leadership and management is essential for improving productivity, employee retention, succession planning, and fostering innovation within your organisation.
Having an acceptable use policy in place is a great start but it means nothing without training your staff on the guidelines.
- Fully online learning
- Developed by industry experts
- Duration: 2 Hours
- On completion, a certificate will be sent via email
By training staff on social media best practices, they can create and share engaging content that helps build brand recognition and loyalty.
- Introduction on acceptable use.
- Creating & implementing your policy.
- Acceptable behaviour whilst employed in an organisation.
- Acceptable use of equipment whilst employed in an organisation.
By training staff in acceptable use policies, they will have a clear understanding of what is and is not allowed, which can help prevent accidental or intentional misuse of company assets.
Member Price: £25
Prices per person.